OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Folio: 1º Secc.: 8ª
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
ARIES INDUSTRIAS DEL PLÁSTICO SA
REGISTERED ADDRESS: MONTECARLO 22, 28942, FUENLABRADA, MADRID
GRUPO ADAPTALIA – LEGAL FORMATIVO SL
91 553 34 08
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At ARIES INDUSTRIAS DEL PLÁSTICO SA we process the information you provide us with in order to manage the contractual relationship that unites us, manage the sending of the information you request, provide interested parties with offers of our services and/or products of interest and / or manage your candidacy.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and from any other legal requirement.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be the execution of a potential and/or signed contractual relationship, legitimate interest, legal authorization and/or the consent of the interested party. The data we request is adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and you are under no obligation to provide it to us, but not communicating it may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
ARIES INDUSTRIAS DEL PLÁSTICO SA will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights of the interested parties are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Opposition right
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment
- Right to data portability
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of ARIES INDUSTRIAS DEL PLÁSTICO SA or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including both photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
Models, forms and more information available about your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter, AEPD, www.agpd.es.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I consider that my data is not being processed correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data is not processed correctly by ARIES INDUSTRIAS DEL PLÁSTICO SA, they can address their claims to email@example.com or to the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www. .agpd.es
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that ARIES INDUSTRIAS DEL PLÁSTICO SA has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in it.
ARIES INDUSTRIAS DEL PLÁSTICO SA informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the treatment phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us
What are cookies?
Likewise, the Website will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
What types of cookies exist?
Cookies, depending on their Permanence , can be divided into:
- “ Session Cookies ”: The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
- “Persistent cookies ”. The latter expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is met (for example, for the user to remain identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their Purpose , Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance Cookies : This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for tools found in the Services, so you don’t have to reconfigure the Service each time you visit. By way of example, this typology includes:
- Volume adjustments of video or sound players.
- Video transmission speeds that are supported by your browser.
- Geo-location cookies : These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Registration Cookies : Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify them in the services with the following objectives:
- Keeping the user identified so that, if they close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day enter said service again, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating browsing without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks on the “log off” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service, the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytical Cookies : Each time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve on future visits to the Web Services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the ” Cookie ” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore most attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register in a Web service , the ” Cookie ” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the User experience on the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : This type of “ Cookies ” allows to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services . Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and/or user sharing is stored, since they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow offering advertising related to the interests of the user.
- Third-party advertising cookies : In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Web offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
What cookies do we use?
Types of cookies used by aries-ipsa.com :
Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored on your computer:
|bb2_screener_||aries-ipsa.com||8||Used for visitor tracking. Used to prevent spam, recording the last visit to the site|
|Google Analytics||aries-ipsa.com||7||statistical use.|
|Records information from visitors that is used for reporting and improvements to our website. The information collected is anonymous, and includes origin, number and pages that have been visited.|
|Google Analytics Policy:
|YouTube||www.youtube.com||4||Used for visitor tracking|
|Facilities to share videos via YouTube, and remember which videos have been viewed.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||aries-ipsa.com||1||Check session cookies.|
How to disable Cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are normally found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and , where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools –> Internet Options –> Privacy –> Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
Can modifications of the Cookies Policy be produced?
The Web can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy , users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered users.
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA holds ownership of this website. All industrial and intellectual property rights on this Internet portal are legally reserved, so access to it or its use by the user should not be considered, in any way, as the granting of any license to use or right over any asset.
Users of the website may only make private, personal or professional use of its contents. The use of the website or any of its elements for commercial or illegal purposes is absolutely prohibited.
Acts of reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication of the website may not be carried out without the prior written consent of Aries Industrias del Plástico SA Reproduction of the contents of the website is prohibited, unless legally permitted and the source is cited. or, failing that, the contrary is authorized in writing. In those cases in which the necessary prior written authorization is produced, said authorization will replace the aforementioned general prohibition and will clearly mention the possible restrictions of use.
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA will not assume any responsibility derived from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
This website offers information about Aries Industrias del Plástico SA
This information is of a general nature.
The contents incorporated into the website have been prepared at all times in good faith with the purpose of providing information to users, for which reason Aries Industrias del Plástico SA does not assume any type of responsibility regarding the integrity or accuracy of said information or guarantees the accuracy or updating of the information that can be obtained from it, which may be modified without prior notice. Nor is it responsible for any typographical, formal or numerical errors that the website may contain.
In the case of legislation and the rest of the regulations, as well as resolutions and sentences, the official text published in the respective bulletins will prevail in case of divergence with the electronic version inserted in this website.
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA is not responsible for any misuse that users may make of the website.
Responsibility for the operation of the website.
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA will try to minimize the problems caused by errors of a technical nature, being able to proceed to the temporary suspension of the services and contents of the website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations, without this giving rise to compensation. any to the user for these concepts.
It is noted that some information contained on this website may have been created or collected in files or formats that are not free of errors, so it cannot be guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted or affected by such problems.
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA does not assume any responsibility with respect to the damages that could be caused to the user as a result of consulting this web page, or of those other external ones that are forwarded.
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA will not be responsible in the event of service interruptions or malfunctions that originate from acts of God, force majeure or other causes beyond its control.
Responsibility for the use of links
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside it, or from any other mention of contents external to this site.
The presence of other links on the website is for informational purposes only, in no case constituting an invitation or recommendation to contract products or services offered on the destination Internet site, and in no case does it imply support for the persons or entities authoring such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
In this way, Aries Industrias del Plástico SA is not responsible for the content and availability of the websites to which it links outside its page, for any damage or loss that may arise from the connection or from the use of any content, product or service. available on the websites to which the links are directed.
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA website includes forms where user identification is complete, since it is the user himself who voluntarily enters his data in our forms.
The information provided by the user will be used by Aries Industrias del Plástico SA exclusively for the purposes that are reported in each case. Each of our forms includes a specific privacy clause through which the user will voluntarily give their consent to the automated processing of the data provided.
Aries Industrias del Plástico SA will be the entity responsible for the file generated with the personal data provided by the users of its website in the forms.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Aries Industrias del Plástico SA undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them confidentially. . For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The personal data collected will not be transferred to third parties without your express consent.
The user who appears in our databases may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time, by means of a request sent by ordinary mail, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI, to the address of the company indicated above.
If you wish to clarify any aspect related to the policy of Aries Industrias del Plástico SA, in relation to the users who visit our website, do not hesitate to contact us.